Traveling By Land, Sea and Air Copyright 2020 Hotel @nyware|Design by Best Blogger Template Al Zubarah Archeological Site, Qatar-Digging It | Hotel @nyware

Hotel @nyware


Posted by Hotel @nyware» on - - 0 comments»

99% of all Land Rovers are still on the road, the other 1%ers have reached their destination.

I am Indiana Jones And So Can You

 Choose a field of work that you love, and you will never work a day in your life because that field is probably not hiring...but do it least as a tourist.

Today in The Middle East, A year ago this week, I was digging it in Cyprus, Greece:

At The World Heritage Site, The House of Theseus and The Tomb of Kings, on an archeological dig, because that is what one does when visiting Ancient Greece.

This gives "in the trenches" a whole new meaning, as I get in touch with my "Inner Tomb Raider-Indiana Jones".


Featured Clips