|In Doha, Qatar's capital, entire new neighborhoods have been built|
on land reclaimed from the sea. And the buildings have one thing in
common: Bling. We are lucky to be living HERE at The Pearl Quarter.
From A to Z
What a year it has been: -Annapolis, MD to Livingstone Zambia... We missed ONLY one letter Q, hence Qatar, a tiny, oil-rich country wedged between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Qatar's 250,000 citizens are, quite literally, the richest people in the world and very content with their lives in this oil-and-gas-rich speck of a nation. It's a great place to be as we close out this one lap, 365 days around the sun.
This year 2016 has been fasinating- Let's remember with these blog posts:
- ▼ November 2016 (3)
- ▼ September 2016 (8)
- Rome Sweet Rome-Up On The Roof
- Venice, Italy-Picturesque Floating City
- Vigo, Spain-Seas The Day
- Lisbon- Eat Pray And Fly
- Channel Islands-Guernsey
- Brooklyn, New York-Sail Away
- Mid Atlantic Ocean-At Sea
- Southampton, UK-QM2The English Channeler
- ▼ August 2016 (7)
- Arundel, UK -Greener Pastures
- Greece-Nafplio Palamidi Fortress
- Corinth-Ancient City
- Mykonos Steeplechase
- Cyprus-DIGGING it
- Crete-The Big Island
- Greece-An Instant Classic
- ▼ July 2016 (3)
- Dubai I Vote For -Emirates
- The U.K. England-Rainy Day
- Mid West Tour- The Heartland Of America-IN,OH,KY,I...
- ▼ June 2016 (4)
- Chesapeake Bay, MD-Sailing
- The Manhattan Project-Unique New York
- Annapolis, MD--- US NAVY-Tradition Never Graduates...
- The U.K.-Fields Of Gold
- ▼ April 2016 (1)
- ▼ March 2016 (2)
- ▼ February 2016 (5)
- Cape (Town)Penguins-Auntie Arctics
- Zambia-Giraffe "Necking"
- Victoria Falls-Putting The Awe In Awesome
- Livingston, Zambia-The Smoke That Thunders
- Capetown, South Africa-Aloha Spirit